🇦🇺

5 People Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Salem Building

Video Credit: WBZ CBS Boston
Published on December 4, 2019 - Duration: 02:28s

5 People Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Salem Building

A carbon monoxide incident in Salem sent five people to the hospital Wednesday morning.

WBZ-TV's Beth Germano reports.

Advertisement

You are here

Related videos from verified sources

Christmas Day exposure incident highlights dangers of carbon monoxide 02:24
Video credit: WEWS NewsChannel5 - Published on December 27, 2019 

High levels of carbon monoxide send 2 people to the hospital on Christmas 00:51
Video credit: WEWS NewsChannel5 - Published on December 26, 2019 

Carbon monoxide poisons three people
Video credit: KXLY - Published on December 17, 2019 

You might like