🇦🇺

Five Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Exposure In Salem

Credit: WBZ CBS Boston
Published 3 days ago - Duration: 02:46s

Five Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Exposure In Salem

There was a carbon monoxide incident at a commercial building in Salem Wednesday.

Advertisement

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

5 People Taken To Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Salem Building 02:28
Credit: WBZ CBS Boston - Published 3 days ago 

5 People Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Exposure In Salem 00:18
Credit: WBZ CBS Boston - Published 3 days ago 

You might like