🇦🇺

Code Enforcement Investigating Home Where Faris' Family Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

Credit: CBS 13 Sacramento
Published 4 days ago - Duration: 03:22s

Code Enforcement Investigating Home Where Faris' Family Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

First responders say there were no carbon monoxide detectors in the Lake Tahoe rental where Anna Faris and her family were staying.

Advertisement

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

High Level Of Carbon Monoxide Temporarily Closes Peters Twp. Meals On Wheels 02:06
Credit: KDKA CBS 2 Pittsburgh - Published 16 hours ago 

Carbon monoxide poisoning risk on the rise
Credit: KXLY - Published 18 hours ago 

You might like